Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! HAPPY 2010 !!! I pray blessings over my family and friends for this new year. Lord help me to be a light to all those who are in darkness. Holy Spirit continue to guide me into truth and righteousness. Father God, I love you and thank you for life, abundant life and freedom to live through Christ Jesus. I thank you for salvation, and for freedom from religious bondages and from the enemy's attacks. I thank you Lord Jesus for taking my penalty for me and for mending my relationship with God. I thank you for loving me when I am not lovable. I ask that you help me to forgive this year all those who have deeply wounded me and that I may be set free. I ask that you help me to fulfill YOUR purpose for me this year and do your work to promote the Kingdom of God. I thank you for my three gifts Kyle, Brianna and Christian. I ask that you protect them daily and keep them under your wing. Your JOY Lord is my strength......I will have a JOYFUL life in the name of JESUS !!! AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment