Monday, December 7, 2009

So today was Monday and since I was up till almost four am I got off to a very slow start this morning. Thank goodness the sun was shining bright cuz that always helps me to feel better.

I worked on laundry, dishes, homeschooling and making breakfast and lunch for little ones and when daddy got home we ran out to look for the family Christmas Tree !! We went to a new lot this year it was just within a mile from our house on 235 across from the wawa at route 4. Very nice people and the trees were from North Carolina. We didn't bring string to tie down the tree so the owner of the lot offered to drive our tree home in his pickup truck. That was really nice. I stayed there at the lot with the lady till her hubby came back so she would not be alone. We set the tree up and put some lights on.....will probably finish tomorrow.


On Saturday when Bri and I went to the thrift store I got a few little things and have uploaded pics below. The snowman is a cookie jar. The salt and pepper shakers are so cute they are really small mason jars !! The curtains for my kitchen windows match all the decor in my dining room. The curtains were only fifty cents....and they are really nice. I want to go to a bigger thrift store next time !!







My joints are aching really badly and have been for the last few days.....must be the weather getting cold. Taking lots of motrin to no avail. Hope you all are getting everything done and won't be out on Christmas Eve with all the crazies !!
Be blessed !!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey ~ Looks like you are busy too. I love the snowman cookie jar. Your tree looks nice too.

    Sarah says she has some skirts that might fit you and you are welcome to try. She has been reading my emails, so hopefully she is answering your questions.

    I was thinking about asking you to come over tomorrow but I just don't know what's gonna happen with Ruthie and her cold. She usually ends up in the hospital. Sarah is willing to teach you how to sew.

    Maybe next Wed would be good. I will check with Sarah. We can cook and sew. My favorites!

    Keep up the good work on your blog. Looks nice and you write well.

    Many blessings ~ Kathie

    ReplyDelete