Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday was awesome !! I actually woke up in time to make Sunday School. That is my big accomplishment. Our Christian Education classes at church just started a brand new semester and so I wanted to make the first class so I could hear the details of what we would be learning.

We took two little darlings home from church with us, Kason and Kyra. Their daddy and mommy were celebrating a wedding anniversary and wanted to go out to eat and see a movie in Waldorf so their youngsters stayed with us and played. Jimmy and I watched football and enjoyed seeing the kids play very well together. I LOVE CHURCH CHILDREN. So well behaved. My brother Joey stopped by and hung out to watch football and ended up staying the night. A good friend of Jimmy's stopped by to play guitar and sing so we ended up doing some worship songs. That was a lot of fun. I did take pictures...but they came out so dark it's not worth putting on here.



I stayed up WAY too late last night doing some online shopping. Didn't buy anything, just looking. Comparing prices for Christmas. I need to get moving on that. Today the sun is shining bright which makes me SOOOOO happy. I will do school with Bri, and clean and do laundry and then attempt to make something for dinner.

Oh one more little tidbit of info about my Sunday. Pictured below are my three wonderful dogs. Kaci is the black and white pit bull she is 6, Rebecca is the black lab and she is 13, Daisy is the blur in between the two big dogs.....she can't sit still long enough for a good picture usually lol. Kaci got out of the yard again yesterday and we were unaware until a neighbor from down the road came to complain that she was fighting at end of road with another dog. I was not happy. Kaci is extremely friendly and is submissive to most every dog even my little yorkie poo, so she must have encountered an angry dog and then had to defend herself. At any rate, Jimmy is so mad at her for getting out that he wants me to get rid of her. I dont think that will happen. She is a sweetheart. I think we could just fix the fence and that may resolve the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment