Thursday, December 3, 2009



So today was a great day from the start because when I woke up the sun was bright and shining through every window of my home. I love it !! I function so much better with sunlight.




Had lots of homeschooling to do today with Brianna and Christian worked on flash cards for numbers from 1 through 25. He did pretty well with that. Brianna did well as usual.




I made Chicken and Rice Soup today !! I also made a really delicious chicken gravy using broth that my new friend Kathie gave me.....and Brianna baked a cake. A fun day in the kitchen. Christian missed out while taking his well needed nap. He is not feeling great today and has the runny nose thing going on so he really needed rest. Brianna absolutely loves to bake and was pretending to have her own baking show while she was adding her ingredients.


We soon will be getting ready to head to church for Brianna to practice singing with the group who is putting on a Christmas cantata. I will take my laptop and do some browsing and enjoying my new toy.




No comments:

Post a Comment