Friday, December 11, 2009

Today was wonderful !! I woke up feeling a LOT better and so that always helps. We got busy baking snickerdoodle cookies for the Christmas Program at church. I got the recipe from an online site called Allrecipes.com and I allowed Christian to do one batch







and Brianna did another batch. Each had their own separate mixing stations and they each did a GREAT job. The cookies were delicious.







I got some laundry done today, all the cookies were baked and loaded into my new snowman cookie jar and then off to church we headed !! We had to be there by 630 since Brianna was in the play. It was great and all the singers did very well. An awesome night. After the play they had refreshments and good fellowship !! I am home now and VERY sleepy. Ready for a new day tomorrow and hopefully I can hit a couple yard sales and or thrift stores !!

No comments:

Post a Comment