Friday, March 12, 2010



Here is a photo from the snow blizzard we had in Feb. We had a house guest from church come get snowed in with us since her hubby was away. Her and her two year old daughter stayed about 7 days. During her stay we bundled up and took a VERY LONG walk in the middle of a blizzard condition to our local Walmart. What fun that was. She is pregnant and I have a hernia but we made it there with my two little ones. They did very well. Jimmy had her baby in the truck and don't you know he ended up at walmart to make sure we were okay. So sweet. So we opted to RIDE home with him instead of walking. I LOVED the snow....and we had a lot of fun in it.



I just love the fact that my little girl who just turned 7 still enjoys playing dress up with her friends. This pic is of her and Carissa and they had a lot of fun changing outfits over and over. So cute. I don't EVER remember doing that when I was young.



Recently my kids were invited to a bowling birthday party and they enjoyed it SO much that Jimmy and I took them bowling at our local lanes...(Esperanza) and they really had a great time. Both of them love it and must get this from daddy. He is an expert bowler.....who actually gets 300 once in a while.

Kyle got a job at Catamarans Seafood Restaurant in Solomons Island right on the pier. He loves it. Great money....the people he works with are nice and he really feels good when he dresses up. So here he is my gorgeous boy all ready for work. He can't stand me taking his picture so he won't look at me......


Well it's movie time AGAIN and so I will post more another day.

Be Blessed !!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment